Friday, November 12, 2010

Walk a mile in Kari Keohane's shoes...

Below is a post from my dear friend Kari's blog, http://thisbird.tumblr.com.



My good friend Renee just started a blog about the Shoe of The Day. It’s amazing! You should probably read it if you have the same love of shoes as she does. She is an amazing writer and also super fashionable. Why she is friends with my bum self is still a mystery. Probably my bubbly upbeat personality. Anyway back to shoes. Maybe she can do a special shoe post for me about my kinda shoe of the day:
My total lack of fashion sense living in one of the fashion capitals came to fruition this past weekend when on a bachelorette party weekend in Atlantic City. Yup, we took a stretch limo to a club. A club? Yes, a club. Chucks are NOT acceptable attire at clubs. Needless to say, my clubbing outfit was amazing and went well with me sitting outside the club on the deck most of the night due to fear of having a strobe light induced seizure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment