Thursday, November 18, 2010

Clearly Delirious





Where am I? What time is it? Is it 10 a.m. or 10 p.m.? Overall, I’m not really sure. Sorry for my lack of Shoe of the Day posts, but Monday evening I flew to Spain for the Mango runway show, and did a lot of press interviews for it and honestly never once was near a computer. I also never changed my shoes and my Fendi boots that I’ve showed you before held up well on the way there (through security…yes I required the hand of a fine young TSA gentleman to steady my balance). They took me from daytime Mango business wear right into the evening with my new Mango dress, walking around the city, for a nice lunch, to the runway show and all through the night to the party where Madonna’s boy toy Jesus Luz DJ’ed. The shoes on the Mango runway show were full of color though and I’m excited for them to go on sale this spring. I put a few runway shots below.



So here I am now in Miami with these Lucite and silver beauties. I have a TON of work to get done for CITY (next issue is being shipped on Tuesday) and I thought of no better place to write, edit, and work from the beach. I’m staying at the Mandarin Oriental for the property’s 10th anniversary party on Friday night, but other than the event, my schedule is light and I will be working in the sun, getting a tan, and enjoying a few cocktails. And while I do so, I will be wearing these adorable heels—another buy from the Stuart Weitzman sample sale a few weeks ago. I thought that I’d have to wait until summer to wear them, but Miami style and weather is like summer year-round so I brought them on the trip with me. Other than these, I hope my footwear is limited to spa flip-flops and hotel slippers for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment