Friday, November 12, 2010

Regularly Reflective


This is all I’ve got today, kids. A pair of navy blue KEDS propped up on my desk. Someone decided to be a hero last night at the Village Pourhouse Opening in Hoboken and do shots of Vision Vodka, which is likely the worse vodka on earth. I’m actually quite impressed that I was even able to make it to work. I was so excited to wear the new Manolo boots out that I had to celebrate them.

Today is actually the three-year anniversary of me leaving work at R. Couri Hay’s crazytown office and about to begin my new job at CITY. Couri was quite possibly the most difficult person to work for…yet however many tears I may have shed at that office and however many nights I went without sleep because I had to go right from an event to the office, it resulted in some of the most amazing friends I have. I can’t believe it’s been three years since we all worked together. But I’m happy to say that we all see each other all the time and talk daily and that makes me happy.

So no good shoes to show you today…just a regular Friday in regular clothes will be spent tying up some loose ends at work before leaving for Madrid on Monday for the MANGO runway show. Actually wait...a few awesome pairs just arrived on my desk. My ankles are sore so I'm not going to wear them, just look at them...These are from DKNY...kind of a cross between a black leather pump and a boot with lace detail. Ok...I can't resist...I'm putting these on...

1 comment:

  1. Google Alerts brought me to this AMAZING post with possibly the most incredible opening paragraph I have EVER read. I love you so much lady! Thank you for coming and hope to see you again soon, very far away from Vision Vodka. :)

    ReplyDelete