Friday, November 19, 2010

Larkin’s Louboutins

Look at these! These were the fabulous find by my girl Lauren Larkin who went to the Christian Louboutin sale! She got there at 7 a.m. and STILL had to wait three hours! But I’d say that getting these light grey suede sky-high booties at a very reduced price was WAY worth it! Best part about these is that she can wear them now, and into the spring, but if she wants to dye them and change up the color for next fall, it will be like a brand new pair of shoes all over again! Well done, my dear! I love a tall gal in tall shoes! When I get back I’ll wear my highest shoes and we’ll go out together and see what happens (hopefully no one falls).

I’m back to being rested after a relaxing day at the Mandarin Oriental in Brickell Key yesterday. Had some great wines and an amazing dinner at Azul, and during the day did a lot of writing and blogging and editing. Hitting a yoga class this morning, which I’m following up with a Thai Compress Herbal Ritual at the spa which is supposed to use oils and herbs to release all sorts of muscle tension. The arches of my feel need some serious attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment