Friday, November 19, 2010

I LOVE Emily!


I think Emily loved shoes before I did. She is the first person I ever shopped with at Prada and watched pay retail for an amazing pair of shoes that are still one of the most fantastic pairs I’ve ever seen. Since then I’ve watched her buy more Prada shoes, and Prada bags, and many in other fabulous brands as well.

The last time we were in Las Vegas she made a spur of the moment purchase of Georgina Goodman hot pink and black platform sandals. Not everyone makes an expensive, spontaneous, hot pink purchase at night on the way to the club—but she is fabulously impulsive when it comes to shoe shopping and that is one of the many reasons we love her. Today she showed me this pair of LOVE shoes by the same designer as the Vegas pair. I love a shoe that actually spells a word, and how fun are the sparkles and the striped bottom on the sole? They are so lovable and make me happy! Perhaps when we go to Vegas for my bachelorette party this year we can go to the same store and she can pick them up (it was right outside of the entrance of the XS club at the Wynn Encore if anyone’s in the area and wants to buy them up for her.) LOVE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment