Friday, January 14, 2011

Powerful and Perky


Wow. It’s been quite a week. I am working on a TON of new projects that I will be able to announce at the beginning of Fashion Week. Think: fashion, supermodels, technology, accessories and shoes. It’s all amazing and exciting it’s just a lot of work to organize and orchestrate but soon enough everything will be up and running.

That said, it’s been a lot of flats, slippers, 14-hour workdays, and sadly, that means not a lot of styling and not a lot of shopping. Good thing I have shoe-loving friends who are quick to report back on new finds! The birthday girl today is Olivia, and my favorite High Rise Hostess (www.highrisehostess.com) went and picked herself out a nice birthday present at Bloomingdales yesterday. Word is that there is quite the sale going on so I might have to take a 5-minute break today and run on over.

I love these Via Spiga boots with that front flap! Such an architectural design, perfect for dressing up a pair of black pants, or just to show the world that you are in charge! But the sharp angles don’t put them out of range of being worn with a skirt or a solid colored dress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment