Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, New Shoe


Well kids, although it’s been great sitting around the house and working from home for the last week, I’m getting excited to go back to New York and see what’s going on. At this point I’m all caught up on Bridal Plasty, Celebrity Rehab and Married to Rock, so there really isn’t any more horrible reality TV to entertain me now. So tomorrow it’s back to Mercer Street, check up on what’s going on at work and see about hitting some last minute after Christmas sales.

I’m kind of out of the loop as far as new shoe trends right now, but the fashion assistants have been busy in the office so I’m excited to see what’s been pulled. My slipper-clad feet are excited to put on a pair of 5-inchers and strengthen up these ankles.

I’m in the process of developing some new ideas for a new job (more on that later) and also looking at apartments in Jersey City. I absolutely love the neighborhood, and the fact that the subway gets me to work in about ten minutes, and love the huge converted warehouse loft apartments we’ve been looking at so hoping that move goes quickly.

Looking forward to a very transitional 2011 filled with boots, sandals, flats, stilettos and patent leather. This is a shot of last year’s Stuart Weitzman’s $2 million shoes. Just dreaming big for the new year, and thinking that these would go perfectly with my wedding dress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment