Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sneaker Glam


Good morning! It’s freezing out there so I’ve reduced myself to a sweater dress. Not a look that I love but today is all about survival, in so many ways. Good thing is that my Rachel Zoe fur head wrap arrived last night just in time for these brisk temperatures.
I went to the Target Spring press preview this morning. It’s always fun to see which designers they have coming in for the new collections, and to check out the cheap stuff for those bum around clothes and shoes that you always need. I love the shiny black Converse sneaks! I wish they were out right now because I am in desperate need something without a heel on it, but I’ll have to wait until March. The mini black sequins sewn on in opposite directions create a cute checker pattern and with these my jeans and white t-shirt outfits will look a lot more fun. The pair is photographed below with some other things coming out at Target this Spring, I’m liking that blue bag a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment