Thursday, December 9, 2010

Just Like Heaven


If this picture makes you think that I’m reporting live from heaven, I’m not. I’m still alive and kicking. This is just SAKS shoe floor, silly! GO THERE NOW. There are TONS of sales on Jimmy Choo, Christian Louboutin, Giuseppe Zanotti, Prada, Gucci, Miu Miu, basically everything. The sales aren’t as good as sample sale prices, but if you’re prepared to drop a few hundred on a style that’s still fresh for winter then get there immediately.

Best of all, everything is divided into sizes and it’s hands on so no waiting for the salesperson to check and see if they have your size, just walk right up and try them on. I was there this morning and just cuddled up on the couch and looked at all the shoes from afar. My feet were killing me from a really intense morning full of a lot of walking so I needed to relax and go through some emails. I think I even dozed off. I never sleep but for some reason just being around all of these shoes made me feel comfy and snuggly and secure. As if I knew that all these pairs were safe on this huge floor, and that the women that were buying them were going to take great care of them. It was heavenly—it was divine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment