Monday, October 18, 2010

Workin' Girl

Today was one heck of a day. I produced a fashion photo shoot at the Gansevoort Park Avenue that went amazingly thanks only to my fantastic photographer and stylist friends. Everyone worked together so well and the outcome was a gorgeous model in stunning lingerie. After that I zipped to the office to write two feature stories and edit a freelance project. But don't think that I'm complaining...I know very well that I am incredibly lucky to work in a creative industry when so many qualified people are out of work.
To be honest, most of my day was spent in a pair of old silver sneakers from Diesel. I'm the first to admit that when you have a day where you have to hustle, the highest of heels really do slow you down. But alas, when I finally was able to sit down at my desk, I kicked off the sneaks threw on this pair of Enzo Angiolini black patent leather peep toe pumps. Since I was tied to my desk for about six hours, I can't say I walked too far in them, but I'd like to on a less busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment