Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Shoes for Aspen!

Yesterday my sister Andrea gave birth to a baby girl that she named Aspen. Of course, the one-day-old little darling is too little to wear shoes, but I trust that in a few years she will be searching through her mommy's closet looking for a pair of stilettos to wear. I think it would be fitting for Aspen's first pair of baby shoes to actually be an amazing pair of boots that she could wear around the upscale town of Aspen while hanging out with the rich and fabulous. These suede Sam Edelman boots are just rugged enough for a fancy ski town, and just classy enough for the new little princess. If only they made them in baby sizes...

1 comment:

  1. Love these!! I could use these in Rochester for the winter. And if I have a baby girl, I will name her Rochester.

    ReplyDelete