Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rain Rain, Go Away


Although I do have a very fantastic pair of Marc Jacobs rain boots, I avoid wearing them unless it’s really a monsoon or there is at least a foot of snow. No one’s foot looks glamorous in a big old boot (which is always why I am not a fan of Uggs). Still, on these rainy days I at least try to fit the mood of the day –today with these gray suede double platforms by Boutique 9. They have a good bottom grip so there’s no chance of slipping, and the color pretty matches anything you wear. Don’t be afraid to wear a nerdy raincoat as long as you have these on your feet.
I’m off to Arizona tomorrow to see my sister and brother –in-law and their two little babies, Jack and Aspen! I’ll likely be posting some sandals and flip-flops as I leave behind these New York gray days and bask in the sun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment